[Xen-users] vnc console from Mac

Hi,

I've run into a problem, and no amount of Googling seems to help.

I'm running Xen 3.4 and have the consoles of my DOMUs setup to be VNC. I can
connect to them just fine from Chicken of the VNC etc etc. I cannot, however,
connect using the built in vnc client using vnc://machine_name:59XX. I'm
running os X 10.6.3 BTW

Has anyone found a way around this?

My end game is a web page with links that will start a VNC viewer to
appropriate machines.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for any input.

Jason