[Xen-users] Xen4, remus and LVM questions

Hello

I successfully upgraded to xen 4.0 on my Gentoo servers and I'm trying
to use remus to enhance servers' HA.

first of all: I've tried remus with --no-net option just to test and it
works fine, if I try to run it without that option it just stops
claiming that no sch_queue module can be loaded.
That module is present in xen 4.0 source tree, but my gentoo seems not
to be willing to build it... any ideas why?

The second question is about how remus works:

I start the active DomU and then duplicate it with remus on a backup server.

If I use the same LVM partition (shared storage) for both machines, will
this lead to FS corruption?
I mean, will the standby domU try to actually duplicate any disk write?
It would be very convenient if I could use the same LVM partition for
both domUs...

Thanks

regards

--
Alessandro Storti Gajani
Politecnico di Milano - Dipartimento di Ingegneria Strutturale

E-Mail: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        alessandro.stortigajani@xxxxxxxxx

believed to be clean.