[Xen-users] Installing gplpv drivers

Hi,

I'm about to install the gplpv drivers on a test domU running Windows XP,
32bit.

I am reading through http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv to
learn how to do this.

I don't know how to deal with this part:
> In your machine configuration, make sure you don't use the ioemu network
> driver. Instead, use a line like:
>
>   * vif = ['']

My domU config file contains the line:
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, mac=00:16:3e:00:00:53, bridge=eth0' ]

I suppose this means I am using the ioemu network driver. Can I simply remove
the type=ioemu part ? Will the domU then still work without the gplpv drivers
(in case gplpv doesn't work for some reason and I have to disable it) ?

Thank you in advance,

Geert

--
Kobalt W.I.T.