Re: [Xen-users] a suggestion for those creating any documentation for xen

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 08:37:36PM +0530, Tapas Mishra wrote:
> Hi,
> It would be good if there are some pages which refer to some use cases
> of CentOS as DomU on Debian Dom0.
> In past 2-3 days I was able to just begin a text based install.Which
> did not went any further.
> I have gone through CentOS Wiki
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HowTos
> and have problem particularly related to use of LVM based images.
> vnc did not worked on LAN.
> Now trying to proceed to make a QEMU image to be installed as DomU

Centos can be installed as Xen PV domU in text mode, or in graphical mode using
pvfb.
It works well in both modes.

What's your problem?

LVM vs. image files has nothing to do with CentOS really, that is general dom0
side thing.

-- Pasi