Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0 - Tools

Net Warrior wrote:
Hi there guys.

I was trying to create an image using the xen-create-image utility where is it? is it included with xen 4 or was it replaced but another utility? I did not find it under /dist or /tools.

I believe that xen-create-image is part of xen-tools, which comes from http://gitorious.org/xen-tools/

I know it's available as a Debian package - I install w/ "apt-get install xen-tools" - I expect it's available as an RPM and in other package formats as well.

Miles Fidelman