RE: [Xen-users] Another install xen on Ubuntu 10.04 question

  • To: "'Fajar A. Nugraha'" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Tom Potwin <wxman2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:10:41 -0400
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 20 May 2010 07:13:57 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:reply-to:from:to:cc:in-reply-to:subject:date :organization:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-mailer:x-mimeole:thread-index; b=iysTAmomEfxTB7mjp3lNicVp5IOcXxxVnCWjVBC1rkDagHZU598wG29oVf04C7He6j oHAtU4rxiw3AsGJdWJ7aA+OsK2+ubytt3/uhd5p0q66lJbF0ZPgiSFplPUf0By2klLfp 34KKD+FVNoAr8NPBQB0KDlqQpNsG56jyBlDlA=

I did check the drive and I had so many different versions of install, it
had taken the whole drive up. I cleaned it off, and tried it once again, but
now I've run out of time. I really need to get my servers rebuilt, so I
surrendered. I went back to Ubuntu 8.04, and xen 3.3 went on with no
problems. I really do hate setting up a new server without the latest
software to begin with.

Thanks for the help,
Tom