Re: [Xen-users] xen + lustrefs + drbd + Heartbeat

alex <alex.faq8@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi. Any think about this HA clustre solution?
> I can't do xen + lustre. Both have uniq kernels, is it possible?

You need to merge the patches. I've done this 2 or 3 years ago but it's
been a long time. Using xen I could start up 2 server and 4 clients on
my laptop and test new lustre versions.

But there is no reason, if you get it to compile and run, not to use
this productive too.

MfG
        Goswin