From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jesus Aguilera
Sent: 21 May 2010 20:51
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] newbee in XEN

Hi there,

I'm a new user with Xen. I'm trying to create a virtual machine with linux debian. I have installed the server but now I don't kno how to configure a lan. I need to create ten virtal machines inside this server. I don't know where I can configure it. Each machine has to use fixed IP Addresess. If any soul can help me I really apreciate it. Excese my poor english...