RE: [Xen-users] Xen dom0 on debian, what is the most recent but stable solution?

> On Mon, 24 May 2010 15:13:00 +0300 <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Remember Linux 2.6.32 pvops dom0 kernels require at least Xen 4.0 to work properly.
> Upcoming Xen 3.4.3 will (partly) support pvops dom0 kernels aswell..

Pasi, I thought that the xen 3.4.3 xen hypervisor was supposed to work on pvops kernels. I had a 2.6.32 pvops kernel working, altough some users reported problems on the list with this combination. I also believe 2.6.31 pvops was tested to work as well. Personally 2.6.33 pvops is untested.

-M

30 days of prizes: Hotmail makes your day easier! Enter now