Re: [Xen-users] How could I use Xen to do thing in 2 or more operating systems at once?

This isn't really a Xen issue.

If you want to spawn multiple Virtual Machines that are the same, create one VM and customise it, then use the same VHD on the other VMs (Watch out for Microsoft Licensing of course)

If you want to make the same customisation on multiple VMs that are already running, you'll need to look into some MS/2rd party technologies (Active Directly/Roaming Profiles?)