[Xen-users] unistalling gplpv from win7x64 gives BSOD

I have installed the 210 gplpv (debug), when I try to update them with
current gplpv I get a BSOD even so when I try to uninstall them.
Now I have made a bootentry that specifies NOGPLPV, what gives me a
bootable system after such a crash, I found (uninstalling the leftover
driver packages after getting bsod during uninstall of the main package)
that uninstalling the net driver leads to bsod. Now I booted in safe
mode (nogplpv) and uninstalled the disabled networkinterface in hardware
manager.

Is there a more convenient workflow to uninstall/update the gplpv drivers?

Thx,
Florian