[Xen-users] Can't boot after upgrading Xen

Hi Everyone,

I install CentOS 5.5 using the virtualisation option during install. I then wanted to install Xen 4.0

So I compiled it according to this guide: http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Xen4.0

The only thing I changed in grub was the "kernel" parameter to the new xen.gz file that the compiler made.

Now my system won't boot. I have a Dell H200 RAID controller, and I don't think it can find the drivers for it...

This confuses me as the only thing I changed was the kernel parameter in grub. The 2 "module" parameters were left the same.

The hypervisor does seem to boot, and the errors about the controller happened shortly after "Rash Hat nash" is displayed, indicated that the problem lies with the Dom0.

Any ideas?

Thanks