Re: [Xen-users] Can't connect to Xend

On 01/06/10 00:51, Jonathan Tripathy wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I followed this guide: http://bderzhavets.wordpress.com/2010/04/24/set-up-ubuntu-10-04-server-pv-domu-at-xen-4-0-dom0-pvops-2-6-32-10-kernel-dom0-on-top-of-ubuntu-10-04-server/

After booting my Dom0, I can’t run xm list. It says that it can’t connect to xend. Xend is running according to ps (However I had to add xenfs /proc/xen to fstab first).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Incidentally, the kernel I used was 2.6.32.14