[Xen-users] XCP French keymap problem

Hi everyone,

has anyone succeded to get something else than plain qwerty keyboard layout on XCP? I have a French layout keyboard and I can't get the mapping to be ok in the VMs, weither it be linux PV or windows HVM.

I first tried with openxencenter (very good software by the way), then with the xcp xapi debug web page applet, then with ssh port forwarding, and I always get the same screwed up keyboard layout.

On standard non XCP Xen, one can specify a VNC keymap in the configuration file (keymap='fr'), but there is no such thing on XCP. I have also tried to install XCP with qwerty layout or azerty layout, no change here.

I have noticed in the process list that there are qemu process with "-k en-us" parameter. Sample :

/tmp/qemu.10 -d 10 -m 512 -boot dc -serial pty -vcpus 1 -vncunused -k en-us -usb -usbdevice tablet -net nic,vlan=0,macaddr=aa:7d:a4:79:77:fd,model=rtl8139 -net tap,vlan=0,bridge=xenbr0,ifname=tap10.1 -acpi -monitor pty -vnclisten 127.0.0.1:1

Could that be the culprit? If yes, is there any way to change it?

Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,

Denis

--