[Xen-users] Hostname setting not taking effect on create

Hello all,

   I'm brand new to xen.  I just created my first 'base' image (centos 5).  I copied the 'virtual disk' and the config file.  When I create the image, I'm trying to use the 'hostname' parameter in the domu's config file:

   hostname='vm-001'

 When I create the vm:

  xm create -c myvm.conf

  After boot, the hostname stays 'localhost.localdomain'

 Any thoughts?

--Scott