Re: [Xen-users] DRBD and HVM hosts

Hello Mark,
As far as I know, DRBD has no Xen integration for HVM.
Please refer to DRBD documentation:
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide-emb/s-xen-configure-domu.html

And I can confirm that this integration fails for HVM with Xen 3.2.1 in
Debian Lenny. Maybe it has been integrated in Xen 3.4 or 4 but I did not
test it.

Regards,
JB