[Xen-users] libvirt 0.8.1

Hi Everyone,

I'm running my Dom0 on Ubuntu 10.04. My Xen install is working ok - Xend is listening on port 8000 and xm list shows the running VMs. I wanted to upgrade my version of libvirt so I could get the latest virt-manager working with Xen 4.0. I used the Ubuntu packages linked on this page:

http://spblinux.de/blog/2010/05/xen-4-0-with-libvirt-0-8-1-replace-xm-new-by-virsh/

I then went and downloaded the source for virt-manager and virtinst. However, when I run virt-manager, I get this error:

Unable to open connection to hypervisor URI 'xen:///':
no hypervisor driver available for xen:///
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py", line 971, in _try_open
    None], flags)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/libvirt.py", line 111, in openAuth
    if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virConnectOpenAuth() failed')
libvirtError: no hypervisor driver available for xen:///

Any ideas?

Thanks