[Xen-users] Limiting bandwidth usage

Hi,

Is it possible to limit a domU's bandwidth usage to a certain amount over a 30 day period? ie only let a domU use 50gb in a month. I know that you can rate limit a domU (http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.4/html/Virtualization_Guide/sect-Virtualization-Tips_and_tricks-Limit_network_bandwidth_for_a_Xen_guest.html) but I would also like to set a maximum limit.

Also, could someone please explain to me what the "Time Window" in the link above is for? I don't understand how that controls burstable bandwidth.

Cheers,

Andrew