RE: [Xen-users] Isolated network

  • To: "Jeff Sturm" <jeff.sturm@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Jonathan Tripathy" <jonnyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 16:20:17 +0100
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 08:22:57 -0700

Sorry, I think I worded my post wrong. What I meant was is there a way to make sure that the DomUs can't access the Dom0, i.e. so they are on an isolated network. By default in virt-manager, the Dom0 gets attached to each bridge created...

Simply don't assign an IP to the bridge device in your dom0.

-Jeff

Excellent

And this is secure? Could I make it any better by using ebtables or anything like that?

I just want to be careful as my machine will host guests for trusted clients holding sensitive information, as well as non-trusted clients (VPS hosting)

Thanks