[Xen-users] Xen-Kernel "freezes" X11

Hello!

I have here openSuse 11.1 with X11 (using some nvidia graphics) and all
patches installed.

When I try to switch to some other virtual screen with Ctrl-Alt-Fx then
the X Server freezes, meaning that not even pressing the numlock key on
the keyboard causes the led to switch status. Remote access is still
possible, nothing consumes CPU-cycles, no interesting messages in
whatever logfile. And this even happens while xdm shows the login screen.

This does not happen when I boot the machine without a Xen-kernel.

Does this ring some bell? Any solution or any area where to search?

Thanks
Wolfgang