Re: Re: [Xen-users] Xen License

This sounds like more Microsoft-reseller scaremongering.  But you do need to be aware of the licenses for any software that you intend to sell/offer/provide/support for your customers.  A lot of distros are GPL / BSD / etc.  and some are commercial offerings such as RedHat / Suse.  If you want someone backing you up, it can often pay to use a commercial offering.

Jun 9, 2010 06:11:31 PM, bart.coninckx@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Even the suse one is free, you just pay for support and updates. At least this how it was for sles10.