Re: [Xen-users] Monitor domU resources usage from dom0

Hi,

I though about this problem during a while but I was unable to imagine a
good monitoring solution just using the tools from the dom0.
Finally, what I have done was installing some small scripts on each domU and
passing the monitoring results to the dom0 through xenstore. Monitoring this
way avoid you to install a permanent daemon on each domU, avoid useless
network traffic and you can manage all your domUs monitoring from your
dom0s.

You can find my scripts and some explanations here :
http://practicalsystemadmin.blogspot.com/2010/06/monitor-xen-domus-from-dom0-with.html

Sourygna