RE: [Xen-users] Slow TCP performance between Windows VistaandXenPV-on-HVM guest

I haven't followed your email thread, but the bug I am talking about is purely
related to the TCP connection tracking module in the Dom0 kernel. If you are
not using NAT at all then you will probably have a different issue. The problem
is potentially also very specific to the Dom0 kernel you/I run, I run Novel
SLES 10 Xen which is some modified 2.6.16 kernel. I have not yet tracked down
the exact kernel code lines that are causing this bug.

Anna