Re: [Xen-users] VNC issues

I'm having a similar problem.  Check to see if you have Xen's VNC
server binary.  I don't think it's used for HVM, but it's worth a
shot.  It should be called "xen-vncfb" and should be in
/usr/lib/xen/bin or /usr/lib64/xen/bin.

If I'm completely wrong there, try clearing your logs in /var/log/xen
and then start up the VM.  After it's started check to see if any of
the resulting files have any errors.

My $0.02.

-Brad