[Xen-users] Fedora guests

I have been unable to install Fedora 12 or 13 as a guest OS. I am
running Xen 3 on CentOS 5.5 . I am wondering if there is a trick to it,
boot options needed, etc.?

If I try to install paravirtualized, it complains that there is no Xen
kernel. If I try to install fully virtualized, it begins booting the
kernel, and after printing the messages about initializing the cgroups,
it hangs. I have not been able to get past this point and into the
installer.

I have just joined this list, so if this is an FAQ, please point me to
previous discussions and I'll be happy to read up on my own.

Thank you,
--Greg