[Xen-users] XCP: Backup Scenario

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: <cluster@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:28:58 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 04:30:48 -0700

Hi all,

i would like to receive suggestions about this scenario:

I have an XCP pool of 4 Machine. All the server in the pool are connected  to the storage via FC. I wont to mirror the storage content in a 1TB disk installed into the XCP server. The idea is to mirror the storage content to have a fast recovery if the storage fails.

Do you think it could be a good idea? How can I implement a data sync between the storage repository and the local disk? RSYNC or something else?

Thanks for any suggestion.

Best regards,

FG