[Xen-users] Convert from image to LVM

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to convert my Ubuntu PV Guest from image based disk to LVM. It uses pygrub.

What I did, was I created a new LV and used dd to copy the contents of the image over to the LV. I then changed the domU config file to use phy:/

Now, when I start the DomU, the kernel boots, however it can't seem to mount root properly. It says that /dev/sda1 doesn't exist. What is strange is that in the Dom0, I mounted the LV and changed the root= parameter of the kernel line to point to /dev/hda1, however the previous error still shows

Any ideas?

Thanks