Re: [Xen-users] Questions about guests on Xen

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Stephen Liu <satimis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1)
> Can Xen support full virtualization, i.e. Windows can run on it without
> problem.

Yes

> 2)
> About sound.
> Is there any problem on sound in respect of guest?  Host has sound.  Can
> guest be setup to have sound?

No EASY way that I know of. You could probably try pulseaudio or something.

> 3)
> Can utilities, such as CD/DVD writer, Scanner, Floppy, etc. be attached to
> the guest?

Should be possible if it's a usb device.

However, looking at your environment and questions, I think Xen might
not be the right setup for you. Try virtualbox instead. It can easily
have sound and usb passthru for guests.

--
Fajar