Re: [Xen-users] DomU load average much higher after hardware change

On 30/06/10 14:53, Paul Tomblin wrote:
> After:
> 2 2.8GHz *Xeons* (with hyperthreading, so it looks like I've got 4 cpus in
> [...]
> using 2.6.26-2-xen- *amd64* kernel and modules.

It's like trying to boot an Alpha with SunOS ... except, Alpha, AMD64,
and Xeon are all 4 compatible with x86. In short, you are using your
wonderfull machine in "compatible" mode.

apt-get install linux-image-xeon

you may need to re-install using the apropriate CD ... IA64 if i am
right, assuming all recent Xeons are 64b ...

--
 >o_/ DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre (aka DoubleHP) http://benoit.demaine.info/
If computing were an exact science, IT engineers would'nt have work \_o<

"So all that's left, Is the proof that love's not only blind but deaf."
(FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO, Arctic Monkeys)