[Xen-users] PCI VGA problems

Hello,

I am having a strange problem with pci vga cards, but it seems to be affecting only 2D old vga cards.
With 2D-only vga card, system boots but only up to a point where it queries pci devices.
With 3D pci vga cards and with pci-express cards everything is fine.
I am running xen 4.0.0 on linux kernel 2.6.34 with rebased patches from novell.

Logs are here:

http://devil.slackverse.org/xen/fail.minicom.log
http://devil.slackverse.org/xen/ok.minicom.log

Also mybe worth mentioning is that i am running xen 3.4.2 on kernel 2.6.29.6 (+rebased patches) and with same 2D card for one year without problems.

Best regards,

mario