[Xen-users] Re: passing commands to Windows DomUs

02.07.10 18:17, Bart Coninckx ÐÐÑÐÑ:
All,

in order to have consistent backups of  Windows HVM guests, I need to shut
them down first. "rdesktop" could do this from a Linux shell, but I don't have
X Windows active (called from cron). Another idea would be to have Cygwin
sshd, which i don't like to install for support reasons. Is anyone aware of
any other possibility?

Install gplpv drivers and use xm shutdown domain_name or if windows in domain (samba) - use net shutdown ...