Re: [Xen-users] mainboard recommendations

At 2010-07-02 20:52, Csillag Kristof wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As it has been brought to my attention (by several parties), my current
> MB does not support VT-d.
> Since I don't feel like purchasing a brand new system, I have searched
> for replacement MB-s
> that would fit into my existing uATX case, support my C2D CPU, and
> support at least 4x2GB ram.
>
> I have narrowed it down to the following four models:
>
>     SUPERMICRO MBD-C2SBM-Q-O (Q35 chipset)
>     Intel BOX DQ45CB (Q45 chipset)
>     Foxconn Q45M    (Q45 chipset)
>     Asus P5QL-VM DO (B43 chipset)

There is also Foxconn P45AL, which has the benefit of being actually
available in Europe.
(Also supports 16GB RAM, and has more slots because of ATX form factor.)

The problem is that there is no word about VT-d support on the product
page or in the manual.

(Has P45 chipset, which needs BIOS support for VT-d, according to
Wikipedia.)

Any idea how to find out?

Thank you for your help:

   Kristof