Re: [Xen-users] Aoe or iScsi???

Hi Adi...

Answer your questions:

I'm use vblade. Why??? Is not the better thing??? Actually I never use
another piece of software..

I'm with about 13 VM: 12 with Windows 2003 Server and 1 with Debian
Lenny...

Between Nas and Xen server I have a dedicated Gigabyte crossover
connection, with cable cat 5e...

I hope this plus information can help...

Thanks

Em Seg, 2010-07-05 Ãs 14:19 +0200, Adi Kriegisch escreveu:
> Hi!
>
> > As a storage system, we use AoE devices...
> > So, we installed VM's on AoE partition... The "NAS" server is a Intel
> > based baremetal with SATA hard disc...
> What target are you using? (vblade, gqaoed, ...)
> How many VMs? How many disks? How many Gigabit connectors between Dom0's
> and NAS server?
>
> > However, sometime I feeling that VM's is so slow...
> Why do you think AoE is the bottleneck? Did you already do some checks?
>
> -- Adi

Gilberto Nunes
TI
Selbetti GestÃo de Documentos