Da: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di Vern Burke
Inviato: mercoledì 7 luglio 2010 18:47
A: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Dave Scott
Oggetto: [Xen-users] XCP 0.5 release upgrade, oddity

You knew it was going to happen, you just knew it :).

I just started upgrading the production cloud from 0.1.1 to 0.5 this
afternoon. Migrated all the VMs to the slaves, upgraded the pool master,
then I thought I'd check to make sure the upgraded pool master rejoined
the pool ok, so I tried to view all VMs from the console and got "This
feature is not available in pools with more than 100 virtual machines."

I don't know if this is just an artifact of doing this on a partially
upgraded pool or what, but since I have well south of 100 VMs, I'd call
it a bug :). Good news is that XCCS displays this info correctly, so
this appears to be a non-critical bug :).

--
Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com