[Xen-users] RE: XCP 0.5.0 release, upgrade bugs summary 0.1.1 to 0.5.0

Hi Vern,

Thanks for the summary. Could you put these into the bugzilla?

The worst one sounds like the Not_found one at the end -- I don't suppose you
still have the logs lying around? I'd quite like to understand that one in more
detail. The rest I can probably work out without logs.

Cheers,
Dave