Re: [Xen-users] Re: Xen 4.0 - Support for Citrix WHQL-certified Windows PV drivers

Hi,

well, there are customers unable to understand that testsigning watermark on
background does not mean that the system is unstable - it just means that
driver signature check is disabled.

I know that there is a way to disable or hide watermark, but this is
definitelly not a clean solution in my opinion.

Cheers,

Roman