[Xen-users] Thoughts on setup

Just a quick question I wanted to get you guys input on. On my home Xen box I am wanting to move the Dom0 disk from the lv that all the domu's are on, basically giving it it's own dedicated drive. In this move I plan to change from an lvm only setup on the domu's to a raid5 with lvm. My question is this: for the dom0 should I be ok with an ide to compact flash adapter or do I need to spend ALOT more and get an SSD? The reason I ask is because I am maxed out on the SATA connections I have available and don't want to add another SATA addon card but could use the ide to cf and most likely be ok. I know if I go the cf route I will need to keep the swap partition on the lvm setup and I already write all logs to a remote machine. Cost is also a factor. The CF with adapter would run me about $30 where the SSD and addon card would run me about $125. If it matters I will be running centos on this machine as dom0. Thanks in advance.

Donny B.