Re: [Xen-users] Looking for suggestions

> I don't see what the problem with DRBD would be, it would be the ideal
> solution for your problem. Why do you need to write to the other DRBD node?
> There is by the way a DBD document on their site that explains how you can
> combine DRBD and Xen, but that is definitely not the only way.
>
> Rgds,
>
> Bart

I think I found the document you are referring to.

Both servers will run VMs, so wouldn't they both need to write to the
DRBD node? I don't have a full understanding of DRBD, so I may be
misstating it.

Using DRBD with xen, would each VM use a separate drbd node for it's
disk, or would it be a large DRBD node using file based images? I'm
still reading....

Thanks,
James