[Xen-users] Re: wiki comments and install errors

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alex Edwards <edwards.alex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 15:56:48 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 07:58:30 -0700

hello all,

ive been at this problem all day and i still have not got any closer to the solution.
I have a guest os running but i cant bridge the netowrk connection so i have internet access for my guests. All works as expected on the host os.

As far as i can tell the network is not being bridged by Dom0.
i have no peth0, xenbr0 when i run ifconfig -a
in the guest os if i uncomment the vif = [ ' ' ] i get an error when i try to run it
Error: Errors were found at line 47 while processing /etc/xen/XenGuest1.cfg:

if i try and use the gui the bridge physical device option is blanked out and says eth0 not bridged when i try and select it.