Re: [Xen-users] Xen Security

On 15/07/10 23:49, Jonathan Tripathy wrote:
Hi Everyone,

My Xen host currently run DomUs which contain some very sensitive information, used by our company. I wish to use the same server to host some VMs for some customers. If we assume that networking is set up securely, are there any other risks that I should worry about?

Is Xen secure regarding "breaking out" of the VM?

Thanks