[Xen-users] pci passthrough problem

Hi all, I have a problem with pci passthrough in xen 3.4.0 (Debian Lenny).

I need to pass the audio board (which is 00:1b.0) to the domU, so I do the
following:

- Put pciback.permissive pciback.hide=(00:1b.0) in dom0 kernel boot options
- Put swiotlb=force in domU kernel boot options
- Put pci = [ '00:1b.0' ] in domU config file
- reboot the machine

I can see in dmesg the following:

[    1.170649] pciback 0000:00:1b.0: seizing device

And further:

[    1.276490] ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:1b.0[A] -> GSI 17 (level, low) ->
IRQ 17
[    1.276518] ACPI: PCI interrupt for device 0000:00:1b.0 disabled

when boot finished I did:

root@debian:~# xm pci-list-assignable-devices

root@debian:~#

nothing appear!

If I try to boot the domU I get:
Error: (1, 'Operation not permitted')

What am I doing wrong? Is it a bug of pciback or something else.

Thank you in advance

--
Dario Fiumicello