Re: [Xen-users] Query regarding implementing Xen Cloud !

VM capacity is entirely dependent on the hardware you're running on, it's not possible to give you any kind of meaningful number off the cuff.

My experience has been that memory capacity is WAY more important than CPU.

Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com
Xen Cloud Control System