Re: [Xen-users] installing xen on dell poweredge 2600

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 8:10 PM, Elisha Tigah <kwaku5752@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a poweredge 2600 and trying to installing the xen hypervisor. The
> server has been wiped, nothing on it. How do I go about installing, new to
> servers ;-)

The easy way? Since you're new to servers, simply install Centos 5.5,
choose "virtualization" group during installation. That's it, you'll
have a rock-stable, well-tested version of Xen, suitable for common
purposes.

Don't forget to check your BIOS settings to make sure hardware
virtualization support is enabled (needed to run HVM guests, e.g.
Windows).

--
Fajar