RE: [Xen-devel] XCP Convirture ovirt

Hi All

I Just installed XCP 0.5 and It is really cool products!
I want to install it on 10 Strong machine I have in my system, but  I wanted to know if there is any tool that can control all of them?

There is Convirture and ovirt,   http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/ and  http://www.openxenmanager.com/ eucalyptus? and opennebula?

Can Some One recommend about a good tools for this?

There are a number of good tools that people are working with. Check out http://www.xen.org/products/cloud_projects.html. I have used OpenXenManager and plan to try xcc which is talked about on the mailings lists - http://xen.markmail.org/search/?q=xcc#query:xcc%20from%3A%22Vern%20Burke%22+page:1+mid:yxjwjvl7rg7rrtwc+state:results  Vern Burke on the email list runs this project.

Thanks.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | M: (954) 854-4257