[Xen-users] running xen live cd in virtual box

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Lalu Lintas Bandung <lalu.lintas.bandung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:55:43 +0700
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:59:00 -0700

Hi,
I wanna try xen but don't have unused machine. I already try to running it under virtualbox by following this guide : http://wiki.debian.org/Xen but it failed before grub. After some modification, the kernel is booted , but still failed at this step: "Xen is relinquishing VGA console". I guess because there is still error in my config and maybe outdated wiki.

Can xen live cd running in virtual box ?
I ask this because i need minimun 2 days to download the CD from my office. It is minimum time if everything goes fine.
And because it is thursday, then i will get the CD in sunday.

So, anyone have tried xen-live-cd in virtualbox ? if it is not possible, i can save my energy to download this CD

Thanks