Re: [Xen-users] Virtual machine don't start vnc port

I am not sure exactly what you mean. Are you using the virtual frame buffer to access the virtual machine using vnc?

If so, try xm list -l <vm name>. This will spit out all of the information about the vm. To just get the vnc port number, try xm list -l <vm name> | grep location.

You can use regexes to further extract the port number from there, if you need to.