[Xen-users] Re: Good tutorial for building Xen-4.0.1-rc5/Linux 2.6.32.16 pvops on Ubuntu 10.04?

Ah, crap, I forgot to mention the existing tutorials I've been following:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2010-03/msg00878.html
http://bderzhavets.wordpress.com/2010/04/24/set-up-ubuntu-10-04-server-pv-domu-at-xen-4-0-dom0-pvops-2-6-32-10-kernel-dom0-on-top-of-ubuntu-10-04-server/

This is what I get for sending email at 5:45am.

-j