[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] PV HVM Linux drivers fail

On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, Leo wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
>
> Great.  I will test the new code this weekend.  I will also try to figure how
> exactly the module initialization fails when
> all three are compiled in.
>
> As for the network MAC address problem, the card is working just fine if I
> don't unplug it and let 8139cp take over the
> device.  So the bridge is set up correctly, isn't it?

The scripts to setup a vif and a tap device are different at the moment,
so I wouldn't be so sure.
Can you execute 'brctl show' and post the output here?
If nothing shows up, could you try executing

/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge start

to automatically setup a bridge (using your distro's config file would
be better) and run the test again?
Thanks,

Stefano