Re: [Xen-users] sda instead of xvda ?`

I just download the source for 2.6.34.2 and it applied cleanly for me.  The
diff may have been garbled in the original e-mail.  You can download it
directly from:

  http://kernel.slicehost.com/2.6.34.1-rscloud/patches/2.6.34.1-rscloud.diff

Let me know if you're still having trouble with it.

--
Major Hayden
major@xxxxxxxx