Re: [Xen-users] DRBD and XEN on Centos5.5

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 10:29 PM, Simon Billis <simon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Fajar A. Nugraha sent a missive on 2010-08-09:
>> The main advantage of using drbd: (if it works) is that it should take
>> care of making resources primary as necessary. If you do it manually
>> anyway, simply use primary on both with phy:/dev/drbd/by-res/
>>

> Indeed - But I couldn't get it to work.... was there something that I
> missed?

Not really. That's why I said IF it works.
Reading the documentation, it supposed to work some versions back, but
I never got it to work (similar setup as yours). In the end I simply
use phy:/dev/drbd/by-res/ (which works without having to hack any
script), and setup both nodes to be primary if I need live migration.

--
Fajar